Benefits of Membership
Representing the interests of our member societies and the fraternal benefit system.
Our 70 member societies look to the American Fraternal Alliance for resources in governance, education and leadership. In addition, the work to ensure the continued viability of the entire fraternal benefit system by addressing the following challenges:
- Promoting the benefits of the fraternal system to legislators and regulators.
- Maintaining solvency.
- Improving communications and public awareness.
- Strengthening fraternals.
The American Fraternal Alliance also provides additional tools and services that further aid our member-societies. Among these are the many educational sessions and teleconferences, specifically designed for fraternals. Plus, Yearbook: Member Directory & Financial Reports, a national errors-and-omissions and directors-and-officers insurance program, and other products and services are offered that are designed to help fraternals operate more efficiently.
For more information:
- Benefits of Membership (for Fraternal Benefit Societies)
- Benefits of Associate Membership
- Associate Membership Application
Fraternal Benefit Societies: Please contact the Alliance to request a membership application at email@example.com. Thank you.