Member Price: $46 per person (includes user fee*)
*Employees must take course within three weeks of launch or additional fees will apply.
Updated for 2017 – Now Includes Elder Financial Abuse Module.
Meets the most stringent state requirements for two hours of Anti-Fraud training.
(Note that this training does not meet the full 4.5 hours of training required by NJ for new P&C and Health Claims staff.)
- Identifying and recognizing red flags, red flag events or fraud indicators for many types of insurance fraud
- For life insurance companies: specific discussions related to life insurance application fraud, medical fraud and stranger-owned life insurance (STOLI).
Note that STOLI-specific training is an optional add-on to the Anti-Fraud course for an additional fee.
- For property-casualty companies: case studies on using accident reconstruction and forensic accounting to investigate claims
- Tips for identifying, documenting and referring incidents of suspected insurance fraud to fraud agencies or proper designated authorities
- Emerging insurance fraud trends
- Current fraud cases in the news
- Current fraud cases in the courts
- Now includes Elder Financial Abuse Module
To purchase click here.