Join the American Fraternal Alliance and Parkway Advisors for this complimentary webinar! Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is the process of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the activities of an organization in order to minimize the effects of risk on an organization’s capital and earnings. Is your society doing all it can to manage risk efficiently and effectively? Gain valuable knowledge on the ERM process from experts from Parkway Advisors.
Key objectives will include:
- The broader definitions of ERM and ORSA
- Common ERM mistakes to avoid
- The main risk areas for your society
- The ERM Process How to form effective committees and policies
- How to identify, quantify, and measure risks