JOIN HANDS DAY experts have reviewed top projects from the last several years and have come up with 50 great project ideas.
Top 5 Ideas
1. Repair bicycles to give disadvantaged children and teach them bicycle maintenance.
2. Collect chairs of various shapes and sizes, artistically paint them and auction for a worthy cause.
3. Collect children’s books to give to disadvantaged children. Consider sorting into themes, decorating theme book areas, dressing in appropriate costumes and developing suitable games.
4. Repair gravestones and improve landscaping in a cemetery. Document historic grave sites.
5. Connect with a builders’ association to help refurbish a group home.
For more ideas, check out the complete list of 50 fun and unique project ideas.