Alliance Annual Meeting: The Last Waltz and the Doorway to a Bright Future
As you know, the Alliance is in the process of transitioning to a new operating model in 2019, and the 2018 Annual Meeting is the best way for you and your staff to learn more about how that change will better serve your society and the fraternal community. No doubt there will be some melancholy moments as we say farewell to the “old-school” style Annual Meeting. But you will also get a sneak preview of what the “new” Alliance has in store for you in the areas of advocacy, education, information, and networking.
Here are some features that I believe make this a “can’t miss” event for every Alliance member CEO, executive manager, board member, and associate member:
- Our three main stage speakers will help you think more innovatively, conduct more valuable community service activities, and understand the driving factors – and potential speed bumps – behind the global economic resurgence. There is literally something for everyone in each of these sessions. Click here to see their profiles.
- Our workshop topics are as wide ranging as the disciplines in your societies. We will address issues including board diversity, Insurtech, genetic testing, millennial marketing, and effective agent relationships. I guarantee that you and your staff will walk away from each session with information that you can take home and put to work in your society.
- The networking opportunities will be fun, valuable and frequent. Members tell us that the most important part of any Alliance meeting is the chance to connect with old colleagues and meet new ones. This year, we are building some fun into these “connection sessions” to help everyone get to know other fraternal executives who can become resources in the future.
- As we see and hear at virtually every Alliance gathering, good governance is the most essential ingredient in any initiative aimed at modernizing operations, enhancing relevance, and stimulating growth. The Board Institute – Master Class that will be held on conjunction with the Annual Meeting has an incredible track record of providing fraternal executives and board members the tools they need to improve their organization’s decision making. Don’t miss the opportunity to enroll yourself, your board chair, or your entire board in this exceptionally valuable session.
- Our host city is more than the setting for the Mary Tyler Moore show. Marriott Minneapolis is in the heart of a rejuvenated downtown with dozens of restaurants, clubs, museums, and sporting venues just steps away. And the weather in early September is nothing short of perfect. Come in a day early or extend your stay through the weekend to take in a Twins or Vikings home game.
Please click here to register and make your plans today to join us in Minneapolis.
September 04, 2018
August 27, 2018
August 20, 2018