The Alliance welcomes into Associate Membership companies that support the fraternal system and provide products or services that allow fraternal benefit societies to modernize, become more efficient and profitable, and engage effectively with their members.
- Associate Members receive the Member rate at most American Fraternal Alliance functions and events in order to network with fraternal executives. The exception is the Executive Summit which is invitation only and primarily intended for fraternal CEOs.
- Associates are considered as subject matter experts when planning any and all educational programming for a good fit.
- Associate Members appear within the Alliance membership directory.
- Associate Members are included in and have access to the password-protected Members Only part of the Alliance Web site and online directory which includes reports and financial data on fraternals.
- Associate Members have access to all meeting sponsorships.
Please click here for an Associate Membership Application. The board of directors vote quarterly on Associate Membership applications. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (630) 522-6322.