The Executive Summit
BY INVITATION ONLY
The Fraternal Alliance Executive Summit is the premiere opportunity for peer-to-peer education to discuss high-level topics and strategies to operate our businesses more effectively. Join the most powerful and productive event of the year for fraternal CEOs in Washington, D.C. at the Liaison Capitol Hill hotel. This convenient location to the Capitol will provide easy access to legislators for discussions that support member organizations.
The Executive Summit now serves as the annual business meeting of the Alliance, so be sure your voice is heard on issues that come before the membership.
This event features enhanced networking and comradery for fraternal CEOs. All fraternal society CEOs are invited to attend the Executive Summit. At the discretion of fraternal CEOs, senior executive staff is welcome to attend as well.
Possible Agenda Topics for 2019:
- Cybersecurity: Complying with State Regulations and Creating a Plan to Identifying and Close Gaps in Your Society’s Safety Net
- Political Forecast: How the 2020 Elections May Impact the Financial Services Sector
- Using the Alliance Consumer Research to Create a Relevant Brand for Your Society
- Nurturing and Executing a Culture of Innovation with Limited Resources
- Regulatory Update: Annuity Suitability, Privacy, Corporate Governance
- Making Competition in the Rating Agency Arena Work for You
More information soon to come.
Fraternal Executive Members | $699
Sponsors | $699
Guests* | $165
*See Registration page for guest information.
Prior to September 1, cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
After September 1, there are no refunds.
After August 30, rooms in the hotel block may be unavailable.
If you need to register yourself, make changes to your registration or to register additional attendees, please email email@example.com or call 630.522.6322.